Joining The Canary Wharf Health Club is the first step to a healthier lifestyle. Membership entitles you to use of all the leisure facilities with professional advice from our team of fitness and lifestyle advisors.
Our corporate facilities are available for Credit Suisse, Barclays and Canary Wharf Group plc employees only.
This entitles members of the club to use the facilities from the hours 5.30am - 11.30am, 2.30pm - 5.30pm and 7.00pm - 9.00pm each weekday.
This entitles members of the club to use the facilities anytime between 5.30am - 9.00pm each weekday.
If you are on the Credit Suisse payroll you must choose the Health Club as part of your Employee Benefits Package to join. Please visit the MyBenefits section of the intranet for terms and conditions and to select your benefits.
If you are a Credit Suisse Contractor, Barclays or Canary Wharf Group plc employee please visit the Health Club reception to enquire about membership or call 020 7888 2424. New joiners / re-joiners are required to pay the administration fee (£30.00) and there after all dues will be deducted by direct debit unless you are an annual payer.
For further information on membership options and fees please contact reception on 020 7888 2424 or email email@example.com
Download membership forms
By downloading these forms you are agreeing to the Health Club terms and conditions.
*terms and conditions apply.
- A member can sign in immediate family members & friends as personal guests of the Canary Wharf Health Club.
- To qualify as a guest you will be required to register at the main reception desk, and payment of a £10.00 guest fee will apply unless a valid guest pass is produced*.
- Members may sign in a maximum of two guests per visit, unless arrangements have been made in advance for additional guests.
- All guests must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests are aware of, and adhere to, the Club Rules.
- The Canary Wharf Health Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any guest without explanation.